- Please learn your candidate number, this is the 4 digit number printed on the top of your exam timetable.
- Check where your exam desk is before every exam. Your seat number will be indicated on your exam timetable. The seating plan will also be available in the BEST area prior to each exam.
- Please ensure you are at LEAST 10 minutes early for all your exams and line up outside the hall in an orderly manner. Sometimes there are special instructions that need to be read out and once the exam has started we cannot disturb everyone else by repeating any messages over the speaker system.
- Check when you sit down that it is your name on the desk. If you can’t find your name ask an invigilator.
- If you think you have the wrong paper, raise your hand and wait for an invigilator. NEVER remove an exam paper from a desk.
- Always ensure you have the right equipment for each exam i.e. pens, pencils, calculators, etc. Pencil cases need to be clear plastic only.
- The only drink allowed inside the exam hall is water. This must be in a clear bottle with any labels removed.
- If for any reason you are going to be late for an exam, please call the school as soon as possible.
- Ideally do not bring a mobile phone or smartwatch with you, but if you do it cannot be about your person. It must be stored away from you desk in your bag or with an invigilator. Every year we have papers cancelled because we find mobile phones on students during exams. Even if it is switched off – even if the SIM card is out – YOUR PAPER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Please make sure you wear full school uniform to every exam.
- All wristwatches must be removed and placed on the the exam desk.
We are delighted to announce that tickets for this year’s whole school production of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland are on sale now. We are confident that this will match the high standards of our previous productions and we are looking forward to the support of families and the local community.
The dates of the show are 10th-13th July 2018. The show starts at 7pm and lasts for about two hours including an interval.
The tickets are priced £3:50 for concessions and £5 for adults. If you would like to support the school show and buy a ticket, please email me: john.edlington@stjuliansschool
On Friday 22nd June 2018 our Year 11 students will be attending their Record of Achievement ceremony to celebrate their accomplishments at St Julian’s School.
As part of the ceremony students will receive their Record of Achievement folders and have the opportunity to meet those who have helped and guided them throughout their school career.
As the staff play an important role at this event, Years 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 will have a late start on this morning. The wider school are invited in to watch Year 11 leave their ceremony on the front field from 10.30 am and go directly to lesson 3 following this..
Attendance on this day is just as important as any other, and therefore, any unauthorised absence will be investigated as any other day of the academic year.
Every 3 years the Welsh Government asks all Schools in Wales to assist with an online survey on the levels of physical activity undertaken by students in and outside of School.
If you are a student in Year 7, 8, 9 or 10, please take 5 mins to complete the survey as it will help the school to evaluate and improve the sport available to you.