St Julian’s School, currently has 1569 students on roll, from Years 7 through to 13. The school’s Free School Meal (FSM) population is currently 21% of the total cohort.
The total allocation of Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG) to this school for the financial year April 2016 to March 2017 is £292,100. This enables St Julian’s to undertake the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation.
- Literacy and Numeracy intervention
- English and Maths support
- Learning Coach Provision
- Parental Engagement Programmes and initiatives
- Supported Learning Base for Years 7 and 8 students
- Community Engagement events
- Various department initiatives
- Family Support Provision
- Sports initiatives for learners
- More Appropriate Curriculum provision for KS4 learners
The school’s PDG, SEG and WEG Plans are regularly scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the EAS and monitored by the Local Authority