In little over 6 weeks, your child will take their examinations. Student wellbeing and achieving the best possible results is very important to us so that the individuals are prepared and able to move onto their chosen pathways following Year 11.
We would like to invite all parents and carers of Year 11 students to come to an event where we will explain how you can support your children at home. The session will include:
- Information regarding examination dates and procedures
- Ideas for supporting successful revision at home
- Revision booklets and calendars for all families
- Materials will be provided for supporting GCSEs in English and Mathematics
- Details of revision support and further additional support available in school and over the Easter holidays
- Key staff will be available at the event if you have any questions
We will be running this event on Tuesday 28th March, between 6pm – 7pm.
We encourage you to bring your child with you and we look forward to seeing you at this important event.