School admissions is managed by Newport City Council
Telephone - 01633 656656
Email - email@example.com
Website - School Admissions
Admission Arrangement 2020
Please note that the policy for admission arrangements in 2020 have been determined following consultation. This can now be viewed here.
The school has been oversubscribed in Year 7 applications for many years. To find out more about how places are allocated please go to www.newport.gov.uk where information can be found on Page 9 of the School Admissions Policy.
Important dates for Year 6 Parents/Carers:
- 1st October 2018 - Newport County Council secondary school applications opening date
- 30th November 2018 - Newport County Council secondary applications closing date
- 1st March 2019 - Secondary school allocation decisions sent to parents / carers
- 4th - 5th July 2019 - St Julian’s School Yr 6 Transition
- 4th July 2019 - St Julian’s School Year 6 Parent/Carer Information Evening
- 3rd September 2019 - provisional date for St Julian’s School and Yr 7 start of term