Friends of St Julian's
St Julian's School needs you!
We would like to take the opportunity to introduce the school PTA here at St Julian's School
As with all School PTA organisations, we have two main objectives
- Firstly, to fundraise for the whole school
- Secondly, the aim of the PTA is to generate a feeling of community amongst the school
The Parent Teacher Association is an open community of parent volunteers working alongside the school/teachers/and other “friends” to benefit the school and ensure the best educational experience for all its pupils..
Parents and caregivers have a big impact on how well their kids do at school. Taking an active role in your PTA is one of the ways you can make a difference and get involved:
- We raise money to fund school initiatives through charity activities and events
- We provide a social support network for parents
- We provide a forum for parents to have a say
- We provide volunteers and opportunities so that parents can support their child’s learning.
These types of groups are a vital part of school's community: which can assist in bridging gaps in funding for equipment and facilities that education budgets cannot meet without putting something else at risk.
We are looking for parents who may have any connections with local businesses that may be willing to help or sponsor us in some way, or of parents/carers who may work for national companies who offer a system of match funding monies raised by their employee.
Your help would be truly valued, particularly by the students whose school experience is enhanced by the funds Friends of St Julian's could provide.